Vertical Alliance Group announced six speakers for their 2016 Trucking Best Practices Webinar Series. These free webinars are designed to provide trucking companies with ongoing current training on a variety of topics.
“As the leading provider of online training for the transportation industry with our Infinit-i Prime platform, Vertical Alliance Group is always looking for opportunities to provide educational resources to trucking companies,” said Jay Wommack, president and CEO of Vertical Alliance Group.
The seven webinars currently scheduled for 2016 are listed below. The company will announce six additional speakers in June of this year to complete the 12 month series. To register to attend any of the webinars for free, visit www.TruckingCompanyOnlineTraining.com/webinars
- Building Women’s Leadership in the Transportation Industry. Anne Miner, MBA. January 21, 2016| 3 p.m. CST
- Understanding Best Practices in Produce Shipping. Pamela Lugg, owner of Pam Young & Company, a logistics provider. February 18, 2016| 3 p.m. CST
- Loss Control as Cost Containment. Gary Flaherty, assistant vice president, risk management services, Canal Insurance. March 17, 2016| 3 p.m. CST
- Independent Contractor Misclassification, Are You Prepared? Rob Moseley, head of Smith Moore Leatherwood’s Transportation Industry Group. April 21, 2016| 3 p.m. CST
- Don’t Wreck It More! How to Respond After an Accident. Mike H. Bassett, J.D. May 26, 2016| 3 p.m. CST
- Conquer Distracted Driving by Becoming and ACE. Terry L. Mathis, founder and CEO of ProAct Safety. June 16, 2016| 10 a.m. CST