McLeod Software is gearing up for its annual User Conference September 18-20 in San Antonio, TX at the J.W. Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa.
The event will feature a trade show with exhibits from 60 of McLeod’s industry partners and three separate educational tracks.
During the Business Process Excellence track, transportation leaders who are McLeod customers will share how they address business challenges, including:
- Challenges for the CFO
- Getting value out of mobile communications integration
- Interpreting operations and financial data and acting on it
- Planning your pricing strategies and understanding the market
- How brokers can identify and recruit the best carriers
- Recruiting and retaining drivers
- How truckload brokers have added LTL brokerage to their offerings
The conference also features a Focused Education track with McLeod’s trainers to help its customers learn how to more effectively use many of the software tools they already have.
A track focused on New Software Products gives McLeod customers the opportunity to learn more about the company’s new products.
Customers will get an up close look at McLeod’s latest release Version 16.1, its new Logix Solutions business process automation products, and a new Business Intelligence tool called McLeod IQ.