Geotab announced that its MyGeotab telematics and fleet management software app is now available in the Google Play Store. The app will make accessing MyGeotab quicker and more convenient for fleet managers, the company says, and further enhance the customer experience.
“At Geotab, we understand that regardless of business size, having the flexibility to easily and effectively manage fleets via a mobile app is a necessity,” said Geotab CEO Neil Cawse.
MyGeotab is a telematics software system to manage drivers and vehicle productivity, reduce fuel consumption, and improve driver safety and compliance to regulations. MyGeotab has over 100,000 daily users and processes over 1 billion data points every day.
Key features of MyGeotab include:
- Advanced fleet and driver reporting
- Customized rule creation for events such as speeding or idling
- Real-time GPS vehicle tracking on a map
- Driver behavior management
- Engine health and maintenance monitoring
- Route optimization
- Open platform, allowing for additional data integration and customization