Rand McNally’s Large Scale Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas has tear- and water-resistant pages, a spiral binding for stay-flat pages and maps that are larger with bigger type than those in the regular book. The atlas also features:
• All-new completely revised state and province maps with detailed urban area representations;
• A more spatially accurate road network and recalculated mileage representations along the road to allow for more precise mileage calculations;
• An easier-to-read map coloring of state-designated truck routes and National Network routes;
• Direct links to industry information and construction projects to help in planning or while en route; and
• A 21-page mileage directory for estimating trip distance and costs.