Snap-on’s 1/4-inch Air Ratchet (FAR25A) features:
• Air motor vanes built to resist wear, chipping, cracking and moisture;
• A needle bearing-supported driveshaft designed to provide a smooth running tool;
• A replaceable air inlet bushing built to prevent cross-threading of the handle’s air inlet;
• An ergonomic handle designed for a sure grip while reducing fatigue;
• A variable-speed trigger with a spring-loaded padded style;
• A muffler that directs exhaust away from the user; and
• A low dBa rating that helps reduce fatigue from noise.