Complete Innovations announced the availability of the ES400 Track & Dispatch Suite. The company says the application has successfully achieved Enterprise Mobility validation through completing Motorola’s Enterprise Mobility Validated Solution Program that includes joint testing at the Motorola Solution Center located in Holtsville, New York.
This designation assures system interoperability between the ES400 Track & Dispatch Suite and Motorola’s ES400 enterprise mobile computer, the company says. The new ES400 Track & Dispatch Suite is powered by the flagship Fleet Complete and Courier Complete solutions.
Designed as a turnkey system, the ES400 Track & Dispatch Suite includes the Motorola ES400 enterprise mobile computer, Fleet Complete software and wireless data provided in partnership with mobile operators in the United States and Canada. The product platform provides mobile resource tracking, dispatch workflow, barcode scanning, and signature capture and push-to-talk (PTT) communication.
Key features of the ES400 Track & Dispatch Suite include:
• Durable Device to sustain the wear and tear of typical field use.
• Enterprise applications that allow mobile workers to complete their tasks, wherever they are.
• Integrated GPS for location-based services such as Fleet Complete and Courier Complete.
• Windows Mobile & Corporate Email
• Voice, Data & WiFi
• Three-Year Targeted Lifecycle