FreinMeister has introducted its Air Brake Interactive series of air brake teaching resource programs for fleet driver and service technician instructors. Comprised of programs for entry-, intermediate- and advanced-level heavy vehicle air brake service technician training, and programs specifically designed for driver trainers, the Air Brake Interactive teaching resource program titles include:
• Air Brake Interactive Classroom Edition Level 1 (entry- and intermediate-level service training);
• Air Brake Interactive E-Board Truck and Bus Edition (advanced service technician training);
• Air Brake Interactive E-Board S-Cam Brake Bias Edition (wheel brake diagnostics);
• Air Brake Interactive General Driver Education Edition (driver training-North America); and
• Air Brake Interactive Ontario Z-Endorsement Edition (driver training, Ontario “Z” only).
The Air Brake Interactive E-Board advanced service and diagnostics modules are intended for use in conjunction with the Air Brake Interactive Classroom Edition Level 1 entry and intermediate service training program. The programs are employed by community colleges, technical schools, fleets, transit properties and air brake component manufacturers across the United States and Canada, and abroad. For more information, go to http://airbrakeinteractive.com or http://freinmeister.com.