uDrove, a provider of mobile transportation solutions, announced the Transportation Expo during the pre-game activities for the uDrove Humanitarian Bowl on Dec. 18 at Bronco Stadium on the Boise State University campus.
The Transportation Expo, which at 11 a.m. on game day, will be located outside the main stadium entrance and inside the Caven-Williams Center.
“We are excited to highlight the transportation industry at the bowl game,” said Joel McGinley, President of uDrove. “The Transportation Expo gives football fans a unique opportunity to learn more about the trucking industry and the importance the industry has in our economy.”
Transportation Expo features the following highlights:
• Lisa Kelly (as seen on The History Channel’s Ice Road Truckers and IRT: Deadliest Roads television shows) will sign autographs.
• Lindsay Lawler, a Nashville performer, with her band will perform (she sings country music, including a song called Highway Angel).
• The MeRV, a traveling Medical Resource Vehicle for the transportation industry, which screens for sleep apnea, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. will be on hand.
• College of Western Idaho Truck Driving School will offer Truck Driving Simulator sessions.
• American Trucking Associations Share the Road truck, along with two of the America’s Road Team Drivers, will offer attendees an opportunity to sit in the cab of a truck.
Transportation Expo Exhibitors include:
• College of Western Idaho Truck Driving School
• D&S Factors
• Fikes Truck Line
• Healthy Trucking Association of America
• Idaho Trucking Association
• Internet Truckstop
• May Trucking
• MeRV – Medical Resource Vehicle
• Simplot Transportation
• Trucker Buddy International
• uDrove Wireless
• Western Idaho Freightliner
• Western Trailers
• Women In Trucking Association