Accellos, a provider of supply chain execution software solutions, announced Accellos One Nexus, a B2B gateway product used for exchanging and managing electronic business documents with critical supply chain partners. According to the company, Accellos One Nexus delivers immediate value to mid-market companies by leveraging best-of-class technology to simplify the challenge of maintaining compliance requirements across many business partners.
The company says Accellos One Nexus, designed for flexibility and scalability, includes the following:
• Comprehensive support for document transport standards including ASC X12 EDI, UN EDIFACT, XML, ASCII delimited or fixed position files and many others;
• Communication gateway that includes a Drummond-certified AS2 adapter along with support for FTP, HTTP, HTTP/S and other connectivity options including Accellos’ VAN (value-added network);
• Designed for automated document workflows while also providing flexibility for manual document processing;
• Browser-based Document Manager, designed with the user in mind, that offers a simple yet intuitive user experience for quick adoption and increased productivity while also delivering insight throughout the enterprise on the status of time-sensitive and critical business documents;
• Prebuilt business system adaptors to Accellos One products and leading ERP systems that reduce the time, effort and costs associated with deploying and managing B2B integrations;
• Trading partner management console that simplifies compliance requirements and enables rapid implementation of new business partners;
• Graphical mapping tool that provides flexibility for unique trading partner requirements; and
• Ready for international support with language localization, translation and UN EDIFACT support.
“The velocity at which business is conducted today and the myriad challenges organizations face managing their trading partner community necessitates deploying a solution that is comprehensive enough to evolve as your business and supply chain configuration does, yet cost-effective to implement and maintain,” says Ross Elliott, Accellos’ chief technology officer. “Accellos One Nexus, combined with our EDI domain expertise and the vSync Transaction Network, provides a robust and cost-effective solution designed for the needs of mid-market firms.”