Internet Truckstop, an Internet-based load board provider, has unveiled a new website navigation with a customer-driven focus on ease of use and more features developed for carriers and freight brokers. Internet Truckstop’s www.truckstop.com website is designed with a new button placement that makes posting and searching for trucks and loads faster. The new site also includes several new features for both the carrier and broker members of Internet Truckstop.
• Carrier Clear, which allows members to find loads and trucks faster. With a click of the Carrier Clear column on a truck search, broker members can identify trucking companies that are “paperwork approved” to move freight. When viewing a load listing, carriers sorting on the Carrier Clear column will see posted loads they are “paperwork approved” to move fast;
• Instant viewing of carriers that have viewed posted loads with a click on BB (Broker Buddy);
• The ability for brokers to manage agents’ loads by using the “Show Agents” feature;
• Quick, efficient communication with either carriers or brokers about their postings with ITEX (Instant Messaging);
• Complete safety, regulatory and hazardous material training with ProTread training videos;
• Saving money on fuel cost with the newly enhanced FuelDesk Plus; and
• Free access to ITS Business Development Webinar Series.