C.R. England has announced 13 corporate executive promotions. Four promotions are vice presidents being elevated to the title of divisional president and the promotion of nine others to vice presidents in four divisions and in the corporate sales department.
“These promotions are designed to reinforce and further promote C.R. England’s position in the marketplace as an industry leader and to reward some of our best leaders for their success,” said Chad England, chief operating officer. “These moves allow C.R. England to increase the focus on our customers and employees, create additional career path opportunities for all individuals at C.R. England and allow for more productivity and concentration on strategic responsibilities. It will allow for greater attention to detail in order meet our goal of being the best service provider in the industry and to solidify and expand upon our position as the world’s largest temperature-controlled carrier.”
The promotions impact the following individuals in associated divisions and departments:
• Corporate Sales: Mary Palmer – Vice President, Corporate Sales
• National Division: Brandon Harrison – President, C.R. England National and Regional; Dusty Jacobs – Vice President, National Operations and Inside Sales; Ryan Holm – Vice President, National Fleet Management; Kevin Adair – Vice President, One-way Customer Service
• Intermodal Division: Coby Bullard – President, C.R. England Intermodal; Sam Scott – Vice President, Intermodal Operations
• Dedicated Division: Zach England – President, C.R. England Dedicated; Tracy Brown – Vice President, Dedicated Operations; Bob Walters – Vice President, Dedicated Operations; Stuart Rosenlund – Vice President, Dedicated Sales
• Mexico Division: Dave Akers – President, C.R. England Mexico; Marino Diaz – Vice President, Mexico Sales