SOTI Inc., one of the largest providers of Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems with over 10,000 customers, announced the release of its next generation Enterprise Mobile Device Management solution, MobiControl V10.
The highlights of MobiControl V10 include:
- Web Filtering – Advanced web-filtering technology allows users to enforce the responsible use of mobile devices – whether it’s in the classroom, the office, or anywhere in between.
- Real Time Antivirus/Malware Protection – Automatically quarantines threats in real-time with desktop grade antivirus and malware protection.
- Help Desk Suite – Remotely diagnose and troubleshoot device issues by using SOTI’s BlitFire 10X technology, which the company says provides the world’s fastest remote control for today’s HD devices.
- Telecom Expense Management – Designed to avoid “bill shock” by keeping tabs on mobile voice and data usage. With MobiControl V10, users can monitor voice and data usage, set thresholds and prevent roaming surprises by alerting on overages.
- Secure Content Library – Through seamless integration with backend CMS, important content such as documents, videos, presentations and spreadsheets can be managed to allow users to take their most important assets with them.
“With this release, we’ve concentrated on adding capabilities that solve the unique mobility challenges of our customers,” said Ron Hassanwalia, vice president of sales and marketing. “With MobiControl V10, we’ve incorporated feedback received from our customers and partners, and we believe this release sets a new standard for mobility management.”