Decisiv is sponsoring a live panel discussion about how fleets can take control of their service and maintenance process by using the VMRS coding standard. The webinar is on June 18 at 2:00 Eastern.
Decisiv is a provider of cloud-based collaboration platforms to help fleets, dealers and service providers reduce days out of service and improve fleet uptime, efficiency and profitability. The panel includes fleet maintenance experts from Republic Services, The Maintenance Council of the American Trucking Association, Vehicare and Decisiv.
Using VMRS codes can help fleet managers quickly and easily perform frequency and costs analysis of service and repair events by system and component. They are also used by software systems to create frequency and trending analysis of breakdowns by a standard set of complaints, causes and corrections.
The 60-minute session will cover how to:
- Use VMRS best practices
- Standardize inspections and service operations
- Create clear reports based on industry standards
- Quickly identify failure trends to minimize long-term financial impacts
- Improve vehicle specifications and trade-in decisions
- Reduce operating costs by focusing on the key problem/cost areas
To register for the webinar, visit this site