Ozark Motor Lines Director of Maintenance Glen McDonald was elected the Technology & Maintenance Council’s general chairman and treasurer for 2017-2018 at the organization’s Annual Meeting in Nashville, Tenn., Monday.
McDonald, who served this past year as vice chairman and chairman of meetings, replaces Dunbar Armored Vice President of Maintenance Doug White in the role.
McDonald calls being recognized by his peers in TMC is “a tremendous honor, one I am humbled to receive.”
“I want to thank the membership of TMC for the opportunity and thank Doug for his service to our organization,” he adds.
- Vice Chairman and Chairman of Meetings: Jeff Harris, Swift Transportation;
- Chairman of Study Groups: Kenneth Calhoun, Truck Centers of Arkansas;
- Chairman of Membership and Publicity: Peggy Fisher, TireStamp, Inc.;
- Chairman of Associates: Dave Walters Alcoa Wheels by Arconic, Inc.; and
- Immediate Past Chairman Doug White, Dunbar Armored, Inc. and Executive Director Carl Kirk.
- John Adami, NW Heavy Duty Component Sales
- Curtis Cummings, FedEx Freight
- Stacy Earnhardt, Best Specialized
- David Foster, Premier Transportation
- Duane Lippincott, UPS
- Randy Obermeyer, Batesville Logistics Inc.
- Joe Stianche, Peco Foods
Also Monday, Lou Stumpp, national account manager, fleet services for Navistar, and Rich Carroll, vice president of sales and marketing at Jost International were honored as Silver Spark Plug recipients, the organization’s highest honor.