The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration announced Monday it will embark on a six-stop tour across the country meant to help carriers and drivers comply with the federal electronic logging device mandate. Carriers must implement ELDs by Dec. 18.
The ELD Implementation National Tour will feature “subject matter experts [leading] driver-focused presentations and panel discussions on ELD implementation,” the agency said in its announcement.
Tour stops include coming industry trade events, where FMCSA staff members will answer questions and provide compliance-related materials.
The six stops include:
- July 13-15 – Iowa 80 Truckstop Jamboree (Walcott, Iowa)
• August 24-26 – Great American Trucking Show (Dallas, Texas)
• September 25-27 – North American Commercial Vehicle Show (Atlanta, Georgia)
• October 14-15 – California Trucking Show (Ontario, California)
• October 21-24 – American Trucking Associations Management Conference & Exhibition (Orlando, Florida)
• November 6-8 – Women in Trucking Accelerate! Conference & Expo (Kansas City, Missouri)