Weigh station bypass service Drivewyze has expanded its footprint in Ohio, adding six more sites, bringing the total number of Drivewyze bypass sites in the state to 10.
The six new sites are located on U.S. Route 30 and Interstates 70, 74, 75 and 80, as follows:
- U.S. Route 30 eastbound in Van Wert, near milemarker 6
- I-70 eastbound in Preble at milemarker 1, near the Ohio/Indiana state line
- I-74 eastbound near Harrison and Hamilton at milemarker 3, near the Indiana/Ohio state line
- I-75 in Bowling Green northbound near milemarker 9, and southbound near milemarker 20
- I-80 westbound in Hubbard, near milemarker 7
The new sites join the four existing sites on I-70 westbound in Guernsey, I-71 northbound in Clinton, I-76 westbound in Medina, and I-90 westbound in Conneaut.
Drivewyze operates at nearly 700 locations in 41 states and Alberta, Canada.