Technology suppliers announced a number of new products and integration features with McLeod Software’s transportation management systems during the annual McLeod user conference in Atlanta, which ran Sept. 17-19.
- SmartDrive has an integration with McLeod that automates the creation and delivery of driver schedules to SmartDrive’s video event recorder for association with driving events. Without the integration, fleets are constantly updating a spreadsheet they send to SmartDrive, said Mike Baker, vice president of sales for SmartDrive. When a driver logs into the fleet’s mobile communications system, the driver’s ID and trip information is imported and updated from McLeod in SmartDrive.
- Cetaris, a fleet maintenance software provider, released Cetaris Fix. The new responsive design mobile app integrates with the McLeod LoadMaster Enterprise platform as a work order application designed to simplify the technician experience.
- DriverFacts, an employment verification service, has new integration features with LoadMaster. The McLeod interface uses a secure file transfer to send updates to DriverFacts for reportable accidents, drug alcohol positives, and employment dates for drivers. DriverFacts also provides various daily reports including one that shows the member carrier which carriers are searching for their drivers and another report that tells which drivers have applied for a job with another carrier.
- DriverTech announced commercial availability of its new DT4000 mobile communications and video event capture device. The new system combines dispatch integrated mobile communications with DOT compliant ELD software, vehicle diagnostics, driver behavior monitoring, truck safe navigation and a forward-facing video event recorder for $799. Four initial clients, spanning over 1000 trucks, will be rolling out the new system this quarter.
- EFS, a WEX Company, launched EFS CarrierControl, a new mobile app for fleet managers to control time-sensitive employee or contractor payment card needs. Functions include authorizing MoneyCodes for check cashing or payments, tracking transactions, loading cash to cards, and performing real-time overrides if an employee or contractor needs immediate access to additional company funds.
- Multi Service Technology Solutions (MSTS) has a new fuel management procurement product, Multi Service Fuel Card, that will integrate with McLeod Software’s latest release of LoadMaster.