The main theme for this year’s CCJ Symposium revolves around creating a company culture where drivers can thrive.
Symposium will be held May 6-8 in Birmingham, Alabama, at the Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa. Early registration is available here for $295 through April 8. After that date, registration fees will increase to $395.
Several sessions are currently scheduled to help fleet managers with the following:
- Learn how changing shipper behavior can create a more driver-friendly environment
- Best practices to improve driver onboarding procedures and boost retention
- How to leverage emerging autonomous technology to reduce driver fatigue and stress and improve safety
- Levering available technology to make drivers’ lives more productive
- Spec’ing trucks to increase driver satisfaction on the road
- Create a company culture that motivates employees to collaborate and take ownership
Registration for the event includes all sessions and event-included meals, as well as the activity at the beginning of the event. A golf outing is currently scheduled as one of the activities, and for an additional cost, attendees can choose to spend time at The Spa at Ross Bridge.
Attendees can also choose to book a room at Ross Bridge during the registration process for the discounted rate of $174 per night.
A colleague can be added for full conference registration for $195, and a guest pass, which includes no conference sessions, can be added during registration for $150.
The event is open to fleet management only.