Shure Manufacturing Corp. says its heavy-duty tear down benches ease the task of working with fluid-saturated components. The benches are designed to eliminate unsafe spills and speed work on transmissions, small engines and hydraulic systems.
Features of the benches include:
• Reinforced heavy-duty top with ½-inch lip on all sides;
• All-welded adjustable height legs with four heavy-duty swivel casters with brake;
• Storage drawer with optional lock;
• Four heavy-duty swivel casters with brake;
• 3-gallon fluid drain pan;
• An optional stainless-steel insert; and
• Powder-coat paint finish.