FleetMind Solutions, a provider of fleet management solutions, announced key enhancements to its FleetMap fleet tracking solution for waste and recycling firms. FleetMap says its recent upgrades significantly increase the level of information granularity and capabilities for detailed route and activity monitoring.
“To run an effective waste disposal fleet, you need to know what’s going on for every route, vehicle and container in real time,” says Martin Demers, FleetMind chief executive officer. “Our newest version of FleetMap provides the level of detail and back-office capabilities required to give you complete visibility into your entire fleet – every stop of the way. FleetMapping is all about dramatically improving operational efficiencies, productivity, safety and customer service.”
FleetMind says the newest FleetMap capabilities let users:
• Track route information both on a map and in text format to monitor containers that have been serviced, missed or not yet serviced. Clicking on any container will provide details such as the customer name and service time;
• View multiple items of information on the map simultaneously for up to four routes. This information includes the current vehicle location, alarm locations, vehicle activities, containers and the breadcrumb trail;
• Automatically view detailed container information on selected map areas, including weight, size, service time and sequence;
• Identify unjustified stops;
• Show a chronological text view of all vehicle-related activities such as logon, security inspection, unjustified stops and idling and speeding alarms;
• Display any pictures associated with a stop by selecting that stop location;
• View a replay of events to show a vehicle’s activity in a specified area; and
• Provide dispatch personnel with the current position of vehicles for quick and accurate dispatch decision-making. This information can be displayed on a large screen monitor for quick access to the information without having to switch applications.
FleetMind will be unveiling its newest suite of waste and recycling-specific solutions in Booth No. 2414 at the Waste Expo, May 4-6, in Atlanta.