Rair, a division of DriveCam — a global driver risk management company — announced the addition of employment screening to its suite of compliance services. Rair says the employment screening further streamlines the driver qualification management process for carriers, and assists in increasing compliance with DOT safety regulations, improving Driver Fitness BASIC scores, and reducing exposure to fines and litigation.
Rair partnered with s2Verify, a provider of background screening services, and i3screen, a provider of occupational health and drug testing to complement Rair’s Driver Qualification system.
“s2Verify enables Rair to provide a more comprehensive solution to Rair compliance clients,” commented John Van Nortwick, executive director, product management, for Rair. “As our regulatory environment continues to evolve and become more complex, we’re excited to integrate services that help remove burden from our clients.”
Rair’s employment screening offering includes:
• Motor Vehicle Records – instant turnaround in 47 states
• Employment Verification – search employer-approved databases and phone calls using the carriers’ questions or Rair’s
• Social Security Number Trace – instant validation of a person’s name, social security number, aliases and previous addresses
• Criminal Records Check – rapid, comprehensive checks of federal, state and county courts and registries
• Credit Bureau Reports – instant reports from Transunion one of the three national credit reporting bureaus
• Government Watch Lists – instant identification of individuals linked to fraudulent or terrorist activity
• Sex Offender Registry – national and state registry searches with instant results
• Education Verification – validation of degrees or GED earned from accredited schools.
With the addition of employment screening services, Rair says it now offers a comprehensive online system for managing driver qualification (DQ), which also includes drug and alcohol testing program management, DOT physical exam reviews, DQ file auditing and online DQ files.