GreenRoad, a provider of driver performance management, announced the integration and availability of GreenRoad Advanced Tracking, powered by GPS Insight.
GreenRoad says its Advanced Tracking provides fleet operators with insight into fleet performance, resulting in improved fuel economy, better asset utilization, and enhanced productivity.
With the availability of GreenRoad Advanced Tracking, GreenRoad adds new fleet management capabilities to its driver performance and safety system, which combines real-time, in-vehicle safety feedback with a management portal.
“GreenRoad Advanced Tracking builds on the GreenRoad Connected Fleet vision by giving managers deeper, broader insight into how they’re using their fleet assets, in addition to how their drivers are performing,” said Karen
White, senior vice president of customer solutions for GreenRoad.
Additional highlights of GreenRoad Advanced Tracking include:
- Interactive displays of entire fleet, any vehicle group or single vehicle.
- Color-coding for easy status identification, 2D and 3D mapping, vehicle history trails, automatic alerts when management attention needed.
- Increased fleet activity insight with landmark and geofence support. Automatic alerts when a vehicle enters or leaves a landmark or group of landmarks.
- Enhanced reporting to optimize fleet resources. Multiple, detailed activity reports including Drive Time Summary, Fleet Utilization and Odd-Hours Violations. Vehicle MPG reports available with fuel card transaction data integration.
- A customizable dashboard runs specific reports and provides managerial insights with a minimum of mouse clicks.