Now that we’ve officially passed the midway point of 2013, here’s a look at the top stories (based on clicks) from the first six months of the year. Not surprisingly, the changes to the hours-of-service rules grabbed most of the attention, with four out of the top 10.
10. Agency tells ATA hours compliance date will not be delayed, February 26
8. CSA being audited by Inspector General over data quality, January 17
5. CVSA Roadcheck 2013 set for June 4-6, May 1
4. ATA asks agency to delay hours rule implementation, January 29
3. EOBR rule could come by September, says Ferro, March 14
2. New hours-of-service rules take effect, July 1
1. CSA, hours of service, tolls top House’s oversight plans, January 25